DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Respiratory TherapistWork Schedule: Full-Time, Nights from 7pm-7am with Rotating Weekends Location: Medical City Dallas Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Respiratory Therapist Job Responsibilities: It is the responsibility of the staff respiratory therapist to demonstrate proficiency in all modalities of Respiratory Care and other multidisciplinary assigned skills as defined by training and competency demonstration. The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for execution of assignments. All care will be in compliance with hospital and respiratory policies. May work with Respiratory Students in the clinical care setting. Daily assignment of a Staff Respiratory Therapist may include supervision of students and techs. Daily assignment of a Staff Respiratory Therapist may include supervision of students and techs. Respiratory Therapist Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Must be able to care for neonate through adult population. Requires full understanding and ability to utilize the Respiratory Care process. Requires knowledge, ability and judgment necessary to:
- Exercise judgment within the guidelines of the medical plan of care, department policy and licensure practice acts.
- Must possess knowledge of Respiratory therapeutics and the correlation of diagnostic assessment.
- Apply scientific knowledge; use a variety of respiratory equipment; and perform multiple technical procedures.
- Make discriminating observation.
- Must be capable of performing CPR without limitation and respond to all emergent situations to manage respiratory status.
QualificationsRespiratory Therapist Job Requirements Include:
- Graduated from an accredited school for Respiratory Care, recognized by the NBRC.
- One year experience in Respiratory Care preferred.
- If hired after 4/1/2015 must be credentialed as RRT or RPFT by NBRC upon hire.
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website