DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Denton
Position Description and Evaluation – Coord Office
Position: Office Coordinator
Department: Physical Therapy
Reports to: Director and AVP of Rehabilitation Services
New Hire and Annual Review of Job Duties: I have reviewed these job requirements, and verify that I can perform all essential functions of this position.
Employee Signature:__________________________________ Date:_________________________________
Acts as the primary source of entry for all customers to the Rehabilitation Services departments. Independently manages all office functions. Answers phones and greets all customers and facilitates appropriate communication/action. Provides direction to and keeps all customers informed of actions taking place. Prepares schedule book and coordinates all appointments. Prepares and maintains organized patient files and prepares and facilitates patient correspondence. Prepares charge forms, enters patient charges, collects payments and assists with patient statistics/outcomes tracking. Assists with and facilitates communications throughout admitting and pre-certification processes. Provides other clerical functions to assure and efficient, organized department. Assists in other Rehab Services areas as necessary to promote efficient clinical operations.
Medical City Denton is a 208-bed full-service hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. Offering the full spectrum of healthcare, including advanced open-heart surgery and trauma programs, Medical City Denton's more than 850 employees and 300 physicians are constantly striving to offer the highest quality service to the North Texas area.
At Medical City, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a plan just for you. You can enroll in several different medical plans, if eligible, which includes vision and dental. You can even select additional à la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service), flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, participate in our tuition reimbursement/assistance and student loan repayment programs, paid personal leave, identity theft protection discounts; auto, home, and life insurance options, and adoption assistance.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- BLS certification from approved HCA vendor.
- Interest in Physical/Occupational Therapy.
- Must have at 5 years of general office work/clinic experience
- Special Qualifications:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work with others to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Continuous focus on excellence in work environment.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks independently.
- Ability to manage supervision from various personnel.
- Integrity to work with confidential information.
- Experience using a computer (Excel/Word/etc.)
- Ability to handle stress.
- Must be committed to quality service and patient care.
- Ability to anticipate needs of the patients and employees.
- Ability to deal with patients during emotional periods.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in response to unexpected needs of the department.
- Degree of Supervision Required: Involves general guidance and directions by the Manager or the Director of Rehabilitation Services. The employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently, and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
Apply on company website