DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse Manager of Med/Surg where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Denton today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Denton, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Manager of Med/Surg for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for the supervision, coordination and evaluation of nursing care provided on the assigned unit(s).
- The Manager also coordinates and supervises the activities for the unit, which supports the safe and efficient delivery of care.
- The Manager assists the Department Director in the implementation of Performance Improvement activities, hospital policies/procedures, quality outcomes, and financial management of the Unit.
Medical City Denton is a 208-bed, acute care hospital with more than 900 employees and 800 physicians. The hospital is a Level II Trauma Center, a Primary Stroke Center and an accredited Chest Pain Center offering advanced open heart surgery. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Nurse Manager of Med/Surg opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Texas State RN license or compact license required.
- BSN required; Master's preferred.
- BLS required by AHA or ARC.
- Advanced specialty certification required within 1 year of hire.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience; 2 years management experience preferred.
Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet applications preferred. Professional Nursing Organization membership is preferred.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website