DescriptionCertified Surgical Technologist - Neuro
Shift: Weekdays Only
Under the supervision of the manager and registered nurse, the LVN/certified surgical technician provides safe and efficient care to the patient in the operating room. Included in this assignment is a strong working knowledge of the perioperative setting and effective communication skills in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization. Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Fort Worth, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate of a formal training program in operating room technology and/or from an accredited school of Nursing, must pass CST exam within 180 days of graduation
- Two year's Operating Room Experience preferred.
- Current BCLS certification
- Nursing License and/or Certification CST by National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting or TS-C by National Center for Competency Testing.
- Current certification of CST by NBSTSA
Apply on company website