DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
New Hires may receive up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus .
Sign On Bonus Eligibility
- Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care experience.
- At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be within the last 5 years.
- Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site HRVP.
RN-Registered Nurse PCU Medical City of Fort Worth Work Schedule: Full-Time(Days)7a-7p Rotating Weekends
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit – RN
- The counties' most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and student loan forgiveness programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
QualificationsEssential Professional Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year as an RN, with acute care/hospital experience.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN required
- Licensed Registered Nurse from the Texas State Board of Nursing or compact license is accepted.
Learn more about our commitment to our providers both culturally and professionally by checking out our mission/values and our benefits.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website