Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Medical City Fort Worth have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) RN CVICU you can be a part of change.Benefits
Medical City Fort Worth, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN CVICU. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
RN FT CVICU Days 7a-7p Rotating Weekends
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. Our Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RNs provide critical care to patients with potentially life-threatening heart conditions to include post op CABGs, CAEs, thoracotomies, CRRT and Impella's. The CVICU patient tends to have multiple simultaneous drips and various methods of monitoring hemodynamics occurring. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse Texas State License or Compact State License required.
- Bachelors Degree, or Associate Degree
- 1yr Cardiovascular ICU or ICU experience preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Fort Worth is a 350+ bed full-service Magnet Designated hospital. It is located in the heart of the medical district. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and many counties within a 90 mile radius. We offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services. Our specialties include cardiac care, neurosciences and oncology. We have surgical services, orthopedics, kidney transplants and emergency care. We offer three ER locations, including two off campus ER's located in Burleson and White Settlement. Medical City Fort Worth is a designated comprehensive stroke center. We are a Joint Commission chest pain center. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN CVICU opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website