Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Truck Driver PRN? At Medical City Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Medical City Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Truck Driver PRN like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Truck Driver safely and accurately provides linen pickup and delivery for Medical City Healthcare hospitals in the DFW metroplex. This team member plays an important role in ensuring a safe and clean environment for our patients. Our team is passionate about an exceptional patient experience and are committed to caring like family.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- You will deliver clean linens, pick up soiled linens and return to laundry for processing.
- You will ensure all soiled linen is weighed and logged.
- You will maintain a clean work environment by ensuring vehicles are washed on a regular basis and the work area is kept in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- You will act as a liaison/ customer service representative for the laundry department.
- You will ensure the trucks are properly maintained and proactively reports any problems.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Previous experience
- Drivers License
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers. Medical City Healthcare includes 14+ hospitals, 7+ off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50+ ambulatory sites. We have more than 7,000 active physicians and 15,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Truck Driver PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website