SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Nutrition Educator Registered Dietitian
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Nutrition Educator (RD).
Seeking a Nutrition Educator (RD) for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
The Nutrition Educator Registered Dietitian's responsibilities include:
- Coordinates all phases of nutrition care including nutrition assessment, care planning, monitoring, education and counseling of hospitalized patients and occasionally outpatients.
- Functions as part of the Nutrition Services leadership team dedicated to providing optimal nutritional care to patients with ages ranging from neonate to elderly and with all medical conditions; as well as providing instructional nutrition guidance to department staff.
- Performs duties in support of and in compliance with performance improvement plans, JCAHO and other licensing, accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- 4 year/Bachelor's Degree
- Post Graduate Degree (preferred)
- Registered Dietitian and Licensed Dietitian
- 2 years minimum experience, acute care environment preferred
- NICU experience preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to the community and families we serve. At Medical City Las Colinas, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website