SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
OB Scrub Technician
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an OB Scrub Technician.
In this role you will:
- assist the physician with scheduled and emergency cesarean sections.
- assist the nurses in Women's Services with duties designated by charge nurse, including stocking of rooms, setting up delivery tables, and transporting patients.
- in lieu of the Unit Secretary, transcribe physicians' orders, answer phones and patient call lights and maintain supplies.
- utilize excellent organization and communication skills.
- High School or GED
- One Year Experience in Postpartum
- BLS Certification
- Certified Surgical Tech (CST) Required
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website