DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Charge RN Registered Nurse - ICU Full-Time, Nights
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an ICU Charge Nurse.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The Charge nurse on our Intensive Care Unit, under the general supervision of the unit's Director or designee, assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit.
• Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
• Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
• Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team. • Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty.
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Associates degree in Nursing or Graduate of a school of professional nursing, BSN preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit, preferred
- Leadership and management experience is highly desirable
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire
- BLS and ACLS certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross required at hire
- PALS or ENPC required within 90 days of hire.
- TNCC required within one year of hire.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website