DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
POSITION SUMMARY: **15k Sign-on bonus may be available. Provides respiratory care to patients as ordered by physicians, according to established standards and practices. Performs a variety of duties relative to cleaning, disinfecting, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
Medical City North Hills is an 160 bed acute care facility that serves the growing population of Northeast Tarrant County. In addition to specialty care in Cardiovascular and Women's Services, Medical City North Hills provides adult and pediatric outpatient surgery, and is also home to Texas' first children's outpatient surgery center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City North Hills, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Associate Degree or Certificate of Completion from an accredited Respiratory Care Program.
- Prefer previous experience in an acute care hospital setting.
- Specific Requirements:
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing
- Certified by the state of TX, BLS, ACLS, and NRP
- Basic computer skills
- Physical Requirements – The incumbent must be able to frequently lift 35 pounds. Must be able to lift, carry and/or push/ pull up to 50 pounds. This position requires stooping, kneeling, bending, manual dexterity, repetitive hand and arm coordination, finger dexterity, vision acuity both far and near with depth perception and color vision. The incumbent must have hearing acuity. The incumbent will sit 20% of the time and stand/walk 80% of the time.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website