DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Work Schedule: Full Time Days
Location: Medical City Plano Hospital
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
EKG Technician Job Summary:
- Responsible for performing technical functions required and associated with a non-invasive Cardiology laboratory.
- All functions will be performed at the request of a physician and under the supervision of the Director of Cardiology.
- Performs non-clinical functions necessary for the maintenance of the daily operations of the department.
EKG Technician Job Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- CPR through the American Heart Association.
- EKG certification preferred.
- Experience in holter scanning, 12-lead EKG's & stress tests.
Apply on company website