DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
Medical Surgical Unit Licensed Vocational Nurse – Full-time Night Shift 7P – 7A
The Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN/LPN) coordinates and delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services. In collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team, the LVN/LPN provides individualized, comprehensive, and compassionate care in accordance with the nature and specific requirements of the department, and consistent with the scope and standards of practice for the relevant state and specialty.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- Generous tuition assistance, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet-designated 600+ bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 Trauma Center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services, including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Vocational Nursing
- Texas LVN license
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- One (1) year LVN experience in an acute care hospital preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website