Under direct supervision, supports the Customer Analytics program for the Customer Experience team. Delivers analytic insights by conducting routine or standard quantitative analysis supporting strategic business decisions. Focuses on measuring and analyzing customer behaviors across channels and interactions. Primarily works indirectly with internal business customers.
- Implements analytics strategy and approach including routine processes and analyses to deliver meaningful and actionable results as it relates to customer behavior, feedback, operational metrics and segmentation.
- Combines data from the customer data warehouse, operational systems, and channel specific reporting systems to deliver actionable insights.
- Publishes and communicates results, ensuring timely and accurate reports are delivered to our business partners.
- Delivers cross-channel metrics which identify customer trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
- 1 year of professional work experience or educational project experience in marketing analysis, working with data bases and basic statistics.
- Familiarity with customer analytics and/or Relationship Management theory and practice.
- Basic proficiency in SAS, SPSS, SQL and other analytical tools.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills (word processing, spreadsheets, database reporting, presentation graphics) and other related applications such as Tableau.
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Year after year we've received this recognition!
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business Casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Medical Mutual:
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 85 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual and its family of companies we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website