Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of capital and operation projects in Facilities.
Coordinate the logistics of multiple projects including but not limited to planning, budgets, monitoring progress and execution.
Keep track of all project-related documents. Ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored
Obtain bids for both capital and operation projects.
Conduct routine meetings with vendors to ensure projects are on track while recording detailed minutes.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or Bachelor's degree in construction technology preferred.
5 years of experience overseeing facility projects, operation and capital.
Time management and organization key factor
Ability to read blue prints and floor plans.
Knowledge of Request for Proposal (RFP)/Request for Quote (RFQ) proposal processes
Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or multiple projects
Knowledge of project management principles including critical path and Gantt chart methodologies
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:A Great Place to Work:
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Year after year we've received this recognition!
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business casual attire
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 80 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website