Under limited supervision, applies advanced cross business knowledge and experience to uncover insights from data and analytics, assess gaps, make recommendations and work with various operational areas to streamline and improve the customer experience and cross company operational performance. Brings the voice of the customer to life, ensuring customer feedback is leveraged for decision making and communicated to various audiences. Participates in and may lead small to large scale and/or complex projects. Responsibilities:
- Conducts call studies and utilizes results (along with member surveys and various reports) to identify customer pain points, provide insights and translate into improvement opportunities. Extracts, analyzes, interprets and integrates data from internal and external sources to develop intelligence packaging to draw conclusions and support recommendations made to stakeholders that will help to achieve their business goals.
- Builds relationships and collaborates with call center and operational business partners to recommend solutions to address customer pain points and provide them with the necessary data and insight to measure products, processes and experiences. Creates reports and presentations to the business quantifying opportunities, identifying root cause, level of impact upon the business, and making specific recommendations for improvement.
- Champions and leads change initiatives, identifying the best approach for implementing strategic processes in light of culture and diversity.
- Explores customer pain points to identify primary opportunities for improvements across people, process and technology. Increases the effectiveness of the Voice of Customer (VOC) program by growing information sources and networking internally and externally.
- Gauges the impact of any change implemented across the business on customers and business performance. Ensures team is up to speed with potential upstream/downstream activities.
- Supports Customer Experience Peers and corporate process improvement initiatives. Leads and/or participates in cross-functional projects to optimally support the business needs of the company. Participates in process improvement activities to meet evolving team and company requirements.
- Maintains Verint Speech Analytics Software including speech categories, boosting and Verint SQL table definitions. Acts as primary liaison with vendor.
- Orients, trains, assists and reviews work of more junior level staff.
- Stays abreast of leading-edge customer experience measurement techniques and capabilities, especially in regard to speech analytics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
- 5 years experience as a Customer Insight Analyst or equivalent progressive experience in multiple areas of health insurance operations, and customer service quality assurance, process improvement and change management.
- PMP, Lean, Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma Preferred but not required.
**This position will start in Cleveland and move to out Brooklyn office sometime in 2020**
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:A Great Place to Work:
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Year after year we've received this recognition!
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business casual attire
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 80 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website