MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting thats right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership as a clinician and healthcare expert
MedStar Medical Group is pleased to announce an opening on our cardiology team in the Baltimore, Maryland area. We are recruiting for a full-time cardiologist with ECHO, Nuclear and TEE training to support our MedStar Good Samaritan and MedStar Union Memorial Baltimore facilities, offering a collaborative team environment, and Monday Friday flexible schedules.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- Board-eligible/board-certified in Cardiology.
- Board certification in Echo and/or Nuclear a plus.
- Expertise in subspecialty areas, such as advanced echocardiography (including TEE), clinical peripheral vascular disease, heart failure, cardiac MRI, and/or clinical research, preferred.
- Superior training, background, and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary that is negotiable depending upon credentials and experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and continual professional growth and development.
Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region feature a mix of communities, from the urban neighborhoods to the suburbs and rural areas of surrounding counties
Learn more about this great area to live: Baltimore: http://baltimore.org/
Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar. To learn more about this position or to apply, please send a CV to Karma Limes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting...
Apply on company website