Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Menorah Medical Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) LPN Medical Surgical Telemetry you can be a part of change.Benefits
Menorah Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) LPN Medical Surgical Telemetry. We want your knowledge and expertise!New Grad LPN Sign On Bonus - $7500 NIGHT SHIFT ONLY!
About this Unit:
- Team work!! The culture that surrounds us on 4N Med Tele is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- 30 bed, private rooms
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
- The Culture! Menorah Medical Center has a “10/5” rule. (If someone is within 10 feet of you, acknowledge them. If they are within 5 feet of you, greet them) Menorah Medical Center has a true neighborhood feel.
- We are big enough so you can learn something new every day and small enough to get to know everyone around you
The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services. In collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team, the LPN/LVN provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with the scope and standards of the specialty.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as directed.
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and volunteers to help deliver quality patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Licensed Practical Nurse with IV Certification (LPN IV), or Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Menorah Medical Center is a full-service, 150+ bed acute care hospital and ER. We are located in Overland Park and Leawood, Kansas. Our hospital serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care. We have world-class medical colleagues and more than 600 physicians. Our team offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children. We offer some of the most advanced treatment choices available in the Kansas City region. Our hospital network continues to be a pioneer in cancer care. We are home to a certified Breast Center of Excellence, the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute, and the region's only Genitourinary Cancer clinic. We offer a Robotic Surgery Center of Excellence, Women's Center, Bariatric Program, and an inpatient rehabilitation center.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our LPN Medical Surgical Telemetry opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website