Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Menorah Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse RN PACU to join our healthcare family.Benefits
Menorah Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Menorah Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN PACU opportunity.
About this unit:
- Team work!! The culture that surrounds us in the PACU is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
- Call required
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN, Diploma, or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license. BLS and ACLS from American Heart Association required upon hire. AHA PALS or ENPC are required within 6 months of hire. National certification in Post Anesthesia or other specialty nursing is preferred.
- Minimum of one year PACU or ICU experience preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Menorah Medical Center is a full-service, 150+ bed acute care hospital and ER. We are located in Overland Park and Leawood, Kansas. Our hospital serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care. We have world-class medical colleagues and more than 600 physicians. Our team offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children. We offer some of the most advanced treatment choices available in the Kansas City region. Our hospital network continues to be a pioneer in cancer care. We are home to a certified Breast Center of Excellence, the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute, and the region's only Genitourinary Cancer clinic. We offer a Robotic Surgery Center of Excellence, Women's Center, Bariatric Program, and an inpatient rehabilitation center.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN PACU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website