At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR is looking for an Integrated Media Buyer. The Integrated Media Buyer role is responsible for day-to-day planning and buying of the company's ongoing paid media campaigns. They will also play a key role by working across the company in support of the company's multi-channel marketing plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Strategize, execute and optimize high-performing digital, social, and search campaigns for NASCAR awareness and attendance business objectives. Our primary platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and TikTok
• Work alongside brand marketing team to develop compelling paid campaigns in partnership with external media agency partners and internal stakeholders
• Responsible for social and digital matrix creation including but not limited to social post copy and search term creation
• Continually measure and optimize campaign performance to achieve goals, whether it be CPA, ROAS, etc.
• Stay up to date on current media trends including potential new channels, partners and strategies to increase growth
• Tracking of internal and industry media performance benchmarks
• Share performance and data insights with the marketing leadership team and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Demonstrate analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Effectively engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate with Manager, Brand Marketing on creative asset delivery
• Support budget management
• Travel: 5% including some weekends
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four (4) year college or university and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in media buying, media planning, consumer marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the media agency and/or consumer brand preferred.
Proficient in all company provided software. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency in digital ad platforms including Twitter, Facebook/Instagram and Google/YouTube.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
Apply on company website