Search for More JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
AT&T Albuquerque, NM
CenturyLink Albuquerque, NM
white house black market Albuquerque, NM
Company: National Distributing Company
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
Coordinates the chain activities of a given chain in the local market and acting as a liaison to all suppliers through the development of mutually beneficial chain account sales, marketing plans and initiatives.Essential Duties and Responsibilities (additional responsibilities may be assigned)
- To create and heighten awareness for our brands, maximize brand and profit growth and develop excellent relationships with the chain account.
- Evaluating chain performance through measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures.
- Organizing chain account activities through setting goals and objectives, developing strategies for continued growth, defining relationships with the chain account buyer and solving issues related to a given chain.
- Providing leadership in making decisions, developing programs and communicating with and motivating sales organization to execute on set programs.
- Consistently presenting chain strategies, discussing chain issues and giving chain status updates at sales meetings.
- Developing sales forecasts and scheduling of timeline of product delivery.
- Expediting dealer problems in areas of pricing and delivery, etc. Assisting in planning and coordination of pricing and delivery, etc.
- Participating in product display design and pricing of units. Maintaining sales logs and generating monthly sales reports.
- Maintaining relationships with providing direction to our supplier network to coincide with the strategic objectives direction of the chains.
- Possession of and operating a motor vehicle to access customer accounts for delivery, promotion, and efficient and prompt sales and other key activities.
- Implement Continuous Improvement: Behaviors which result in the improvement of existing processes or development of new processes leading to greater efficiency. It also includes the implementation and management of change. This includes effective business judgment and critical thinking, as well having a systemic perspective of the business.
- Negotiate Conflict Through Collaboration: Behaviors that involve the resolution of conflict, seeking win-win outcomes, picking battles carefully, and dealing with people in a respectful and straightforward way. This means dealing directly with other functions, creating a team approach to problems and discouraging a we vs. them mindset.
- Manage Execution to Attain Results: Behaviors which involve managing people to accomplish goals, including performance management, effective delegation, creating accountability, ensuring high standards and clear goals, etc. This competency includes identification of priorities and actions that have the greatest impact on outcomes and business results.
- Focus on Profitability: Behaviors which have a direct impact on profitability, outside of process improvement activities.
- Attract, Coach, & Promote Talent: Behaviors that contribute to the development of the skills and knowledge of direct reports. This competency includes creating a learning and training environment, coaching and providing feedback, and developing people's careers.
- Demonstrate Professionalism: Behaviors that contribute to creating an environment of respect and professionalism. Demonstrates excellent communication skills; high integrity; personal responsibility and initiative; treats people with respect; encourages diversity; maintains a positive, professional demeanor; and is serious-minded about responsibilities.
- Create Customer Satisfaction – Sales: Behaviors that involve direct interaction with external customers (trade/market) and lead to increased satisfaction on the part of the customer. Includes creating a culture of customer excellence, being responsive to needs, etc.
- Build Supplier Satisfaction - Sales: Behaviors that involve direct interaction with suppliers which lead to increased satisfaction on the part of the supplier. Includes developing strong working relationships, understand and responding to supplier opportunities, being proactive and a good business partner.
- Requires a current, valid state driver's license
- Ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company
- Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state (i.e. TABC License – Texas)
Apply on company website