This job role supports the Manager, State Portfolio in managing the portfolio of designated suppliers. Duties would include various key responsibilities which are directly related to supplier relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Has the ability to work independently and without direction on the necessary processes to attain data and reports for leadership.
- Provides analytical support to the State Portfolio Manager and/or Division Manager/Vice President with reports and data for all supplier review meetings, planning meetings, etc.
- Responsible for compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer (Nielsen, Spectra), and internal company sales data (Microstrategy) in order to evaluate performance and sales strategies along with market analysis.
Maintains databases (i.e. BOX) and prepares weekly/monthly reports.
- Analyzes sales results to determine opportunities to accelerate growth (i.e. sizes; flavors; seasonal items) whether through volume or distribution.
- Communicates those opportunities to the Sales VPs/Portfolio Managers to assist with programming.
- Coordinates and/or manages all Pre-Sells, Holiday VAPs, Specialty items, and Allocated Items once State Portfolio Manager and/or Vice President Sales have determined the proper distribution levels.
- Reviews Backorder Report and other Inventory Management tools daily to identify inventory issues/opportunities.
- Provides issues and possible solutions immediately to the appropriate chain-of-command.
- Provides analysis of market execution, incentives and program ROI and has the ability to translate insights into determined risks and recommended opportunities.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred; three or more years related analyst experience, preferably in a marketing, analytics or finance business role within an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write business presentations.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to comprehend modern algebra and convert business related inputs into meaningful insights and actionable work.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of accounting Oracle software. Knowledge of database software (Microstrategy or ability to learn). Experience with supply chain software is necessary. Database, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Ability to travel up to 10% time.
- Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle.
- Maintain a current state driver's license.
- As required by state law, attain a current alcoholic beverage permit or license
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handles, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Republic National Distributing Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.
Apply on company website