- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Knowledge of current state and federal regulations governing long-term care facilities.
- Knowledge of RAI/MDS/Care Planning, Medicare, Private Insurers, and Medicaid processes.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- The Clinical Reimbursement Manager maintains communication between internal and external partners.
- The Clinical Reimbursement Manager analyzes services and interventions with the team.
- The Clinical Reimbursement Manager communicates with responsible payers to ensure when coverage is appropriate.
Apply on company website