Nintendo Software Technology Corporation Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, based in Redmond, Washington , is a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of video games, Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo Software Technology's mission is to design, develop and deliver the very best video games. We conduct research, use state-of-the-art equipment and review methods of operation so that we may continually improve the quality of the games that we produce. Each person employed at Nintendo Software Technology Corporation is a valued team member and is encouraged to participate in our efforts to create the highest quality games. ** This is a CONTRACT position DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Work closely with art director, environment artists and designers
- Participates in assigned 3D models and textures for characters, environments, and objects.
- Understand the requirements and constraints of the game design, engine and target platform
- Creatively solve technical limitations to ensure effective implementation of 3D environments
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the development team
- Working with your assigned mentor, meet training and coaching expectations and assignments
- Utilizes and maintains proficient knowledge of required commercial and Nintendo proprietary art production tools and pipelines.
- Applies professional expertise to review, analyze and test products under development as a contributing member of a production team to ensure delivery of Nintendo's high standard of quality and timeliness.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Proven artistic and technical skills in 3D art production.
- Understanding of interactive entertainment methodologies, production pipelines, and Nintendo franchise art quality standards.
- Proven proficiency with commercial 2D/3D art production software (E.g. Photoshop, Maya, etc).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with current Nintendo proprietary 2D/3D art production tools, a plus.
** This is a CONTRACT position We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Apply on company website