Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com. DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Complies with Nintendo of America Inc. (NOA), State and Federal safety guidelines.
- Assists with basic facilities maintenance, renovation and/or construction duties, including but not limited to carpentry, furniture, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning and/or plumbing.
- Occasionally operates company vehicles and forklifts; responsible for coordinating the maintenance of this equipment.
- Performs systematic inspections of campus and buildings.
- Responds to emergency situations during working and non-working hours utilizing departmental safety equipment, policies and procedures.
- Interacts with vendors to request quotes for work and for general communication.
- Attends and actively participates in weekly Facilities team meetings.
- Accept, complete and closeout service requests and preventive maintenance items in Nintendo's work order system.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- One to 2 years related experience
- Basic knowledge of facilities maintenance
- Basic/novice level knowledge of principles, methods, techniques, tools and equipment used in the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial/mechanical equipment and machinery; machine shop procedures and practices; safety practices, safe work methods and safety regulations pertaining to the trade; shop mathematics; basic electrical safety, basic first aid; Understanding PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) and equipment safety requirements
- Valid Washington State driver's license
- 3 years + clean driving record
- Must pass a background screening
- Must have auto insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some training in Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting, Electrical Systems, or Refrigeration preferred
- This position requires, upon offer, that a pre-employment drug screen be completed due to the safety-sensitive nature of the job and/or work environment.
Apply on company website