Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com. DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Researches, documents, presents, and reports on problems from consumer insight data (e.g. survey results, consumer incidents) and works with department leadership to make recommendations for resolution of consumer issues.
- Identifies and mitigates gaps in knowledge support content and delivery, training programs, reporting, and support processes for the Latin American region.
- Partners with the Knowledge Team in the development of customer knowledge support information for Nintendo's products and services with a focus on localization/culturalization of the support experiences.
- Partners with the Training Team in the development of training programs and modules that support the handling of contacts for the Latin American consumer.
- Partners with the Product Lifecycle Team for product release activities of new products and services ensuring that agent and consumer information is localized for the Latin American market
- Provides expert market and cultural-based consumer insight to product support teams to actively lead and deliver results for product and consumer experience improvements.
- Assists with creation of customer success metrics to support product and service launches and partners with Consumer Service floor operations to ensure service level agreements (SLA's) and KPIs are being met
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years project management experience in a contact center environment
- 1-2 years working experience with Latin American countries (Mexico preferred)
- Understanding of video game industry, distribution channels, and local trends/culture in Latin America
- Bilingual English/Spanish required. Multilingual English/Portuguese/Spanish preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects and/or requests at once
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with fluctuating priorities
- Ability to work with highly confidential and/or sensitive matters
- Consumer service experience preferred
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Apply on company website