SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Northwest Medical Center
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
Reporting the Director the Medical Surgical unit, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 36 Bed unit, 26 private beds. Some notable information about the unit:
- Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, Patient Care Assistant,
- Patient Ratio: RN: 6:1, PCA 12-15:1
- Medical Surgical patients hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730) ; Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code : Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Navy Blue or White.
- Major equipment used: IV pumps, SCD, PCA, Suction, VISI
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current certification as a BLS/CPR provider through the American Heart Association required
- Current certification as ACLS
- Current experience of Medical Surgical Acute hospital experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website