Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) MRI Technologist PRN with Ogden Regional Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Ogden Regional Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Ogden Regional Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic MRI Technologist PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a MRI Tech you will perform, and demonstrate your professional knowledge to provide care for our patients served in the Imaging department. We pride ourselves in knowing that our employees are compassionate, kind and deliver high quality, patient centered care. Our team is considered a “family” who works hard to support each other where the patients are the center of all we do.
- Under the direction of a physician, you will perform MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) examination to patients of all ages under the direction of a physician using advanced technical knowledge.
- You will be expected to perform all responsibilities with minimal supervision, and the latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative.
- You will be responsible for advanced knowledge of the complexities of MRI equipment, examinations and working with students, staff teaching MRI technology.
- You will be responsible for the assessment; treatment/care for all patients, which includes ability to interpret information in terms of the patient's needs and understanding of the range of treatment needed.
What qualifications you will need:
Recruiter to check inserted requirements to ensure it included all credentials below. Then they should delete the credentials
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 7 days of employment start date
- ARRT (MR) Certification
- State Registered Radiologic Technician
- Associate Degree
Ogden Regional Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 232 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital is Pleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our MRI Technologist PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website