Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment.
Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
The duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
SALARY: $16.39/Hr plus tips
Monday-Thursday (6pm to 6am) - $1.00 per hour worked
Friday 4pm to Saturday 4am - $3.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4am to 4pm) - $2.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4pm to 4am) - $3.00 per hour worked
Sunday 4am to Monday 6am - $2.00 per hour worked
Provide even exchanges for currency, coin, chip, TITO, coupon and check cashing for Oneida Casino internal and external customers. Process the enrollments for Check Service. Welcome all customers and assist in explanation of benefits for membership programs. Obtain proper identification from customers for required reporting purposes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Cage/Vault Department at all times and in all activities.
- Distribute and collect Level I and Level II keys recording user information on manual key logs when the Key Watcher System is down.
- Cash in internal/external customers' odd coins and bills using a coin sorter or jet scan.
- Count down station for switch over using coin, coin wrappers, and currency counters, put coin away, verify money received from the vault, and reconcile all transaction paperwork for audit controls.
- Collect information from winners of large pay outs for the completion of the W2-G form.
- Maintain and safeguard Cage Window and/or Main Bank accountability by calculating all paperwork totals using a ten key calculator and attach tape totals to paperwork.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- One (1) year of cash handling experience;
- Six (6) months of customer service experience;
- Six (6) months of basic computer experience;
- Good math skills. (Must pass a math test which will be administered by the Human Resource Department.)
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONEMENT:
- Frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands, handle, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to a high noise level. Work environment may NOT be smoke, noise or dust free.
The Oneida Nation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability status in employment or the provision of services. However, individuals of Indian ancestry and Veterans will be given preference by law in initial employment or re-employment.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment- Pool
Apply on company website