Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment.
Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
The duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
Monday-Thursday (6pm to 6am) - $1.00 per hour worked
Friday 4pm to Saturday 4am - $3.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4am to 4pm) - $2.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4pm to 4am) - $3.00 per hour worked
Sunday 4am to Monday 6am - $2.00 per hour worked
Provide guest services for Oneida Casino customers to include: Players Club Member, tour bus, special event ticket, gift certificates sales to all Oneida Casino guests. Provide membership services including answering customer questions and explaining benefits of Player Club membership. Welcome all Tour Operators and Oneida Casino Guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide for the delivery of excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Players Club and Marketing Department at all times and in all activities.
- Accept and inspect all new member applications; process applications by entering information and provide card to new members.
- Welcome all Oneida Casino Guests, provide information and summarize the benefits of membership in the Players Club.
- Promote participation of casino related events; and awards promotional items to promotional winners.
- Provide information on Oneida Casino and local events to guests.
- Monitor and review computer databases for entry errors, edit for duplicate accounts and other corrections; enter all banned players into the CMP system.
- Six (6) months of cash handling experience.
- Six (6) months of data entry experience
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, HSED Diploma or GED Certification; applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement. One (1) year of customer service experience; six (6) months of computer experience; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently stand, walk, use hands, handle, reach with hands and arms above shoulders, talk and hear.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Work is generally performed in a casino setting with a high noise level and where cigarette smoke may be prevalent.
- Evening, weekend, and/or holiday work will be required; ability to work extended hours and various work schedules.
- Work environment may NOT be smoke, noise or dust free.
The Oneida Nation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability status in employment or the provision of services. However, individuals of Indian ancestry and Veterans will be given preference by law in initial employment or re-employment.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment- Pool
Apply on company website