DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a RN Process Improvement where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Overland Park Regional Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a RN to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!About this unit:
- Amazing team work throughout all levels
- Reports to the VP Quality
- The RN works with management, staff and department teams to assess and provide plans for process improvements, performance monitoring, outcomes management and statistical analysis.
- This position will be responsible for data collection, analysis, graphing, development of interfaces, databases, and reports needed to design, recommend quality improvements for the assigned projects as well as participate in performance improvement initiatives.
- This role will work with individuals, departments, committees and performance improvement teams to help them articulate data needs, develop processes for efficient data collection, develop appropriate data displays and outcome measures as well as coach on how to make improvements in identified areas of opportunity
What Qualifications You Will Need
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree required in a clinical area such as nursing, laboratory science, respiratory therapy, coding etc.
- Three years' work experience in professional clinical area or hospital coding department required.
- Three years in information systems, performance improvement or data management required.
- Prefer someone with experience in a quality database platform or clinical outcomes system such as Premier, Crimson, etc..
- Meditech NPR programming, Business Objects training, XML programming, and Healthstream administration experience is advantageous.
- Requires knowledge of Information systems and databases, principals such as work flow analysis, statistical analysis, work simplification and process improvement techniques as they apply to healthcare clinical operations.
- Proficient in Excel, Access, other software programs preferred.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, the Women's Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website