Summary of Job Descriptions:
The Real Estate Manager (REM) is responsible for locating potential Panda store sites within the assigned geographic area for lease or purchase. This position prepares and implements market studies to determine the feasibility of potential sites. The REM presents potential sites and terms to the Real Estate Site Acquisition Committee (RESAC) and finalizes contract terms for approved sites.
You'll get a chance to:
- Locate potential Panda store sites or non-traditional sites within assigned geographic area by building relationships with the real estate community.
- Prepare and implement market studies on the feasibility of sites according to established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Negotiate site acquisition and presents potential sites to RESAC for approval.
- Prepare RESAC packages and ensures that they are delivered to upper management on a timely basis.
- Meet or exceed approved plan.
- Be responsible for store openings achieving or exceeding RESAC approved sales.
- Finalize contract terms in collaboration with Legal, Operations, and RD for approved sites.
- Work with Licensing on contract terms for non-traditional sites.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Operations, Legal, RD, and Licensing related to site acquisition and development.
- Attend operations team meetings and communicates frequently and effectively.
- Proactively conduct site tours with brokers and Operations team.
- Consistently update all required tracking documents and department resources (Expesite, Sitewise, etc.)
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance*
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or Business or related field required.
- Minimum five years of real estate-related experience, preferably in the retail/hospitality environment.
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website