Summary of Job Descriptions:
The Senior Digital Experience Analytics Manager partners with the Digital Business to driving data-driven decision making and optimize customer journeys across the organization through digital analytics. This position is responsible for tracking ecommerce metrics to optimize the digital path to purchase. The Senior Digital Experience Analytics Manager builds a best-in-class digital analytics program that monitors performance and uncovers key insights to drive revenue growth for the company.
You'll get a chance to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital analytics strategy to drive business growth and customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify key metrics and tracking requirements for all digital commerce channels, including website, email/push, and mobile apps.
- Analyze and interpret data from multiple sources using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and Excel to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for optimization and growth in digital sales revenue.
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to stakeholders across the organization based on outcomes of the digital analytics program.
- Design and implement A/B and multivariate testing to optimize customer journeys and increase conversion rates.
- Manage the company's digital analytics tools and ensures accurate tracking and data collection.
- Partner with the IS team to ensure alignment with broader PRG data strategy goals.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in digital analytics and continuously enhances Panda's digital analytics program to ensure best-in-class performance.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance*
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Data Science, Statistics)
- Minimum seven years of experience in digital analytics or similar field, preferably in an ecommerce environment, with increasing management responsibility
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website