About the position:
- Bake most of a cafe's fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Panera's standards.
- Represent Panera's cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities needed such as stocking, prep, and sanitation.
We're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or bakery background a plus, but not required (6 – 8 weeks of training provided).
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. – 8 a.m. may vary).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You're at least 18 years of age.
- Competitive pay – plus tips!
- Flexible schedules
- Deep discounts – 65% off meals
- Training, skill-building, and Career Path Program
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer606171 Rochester, MN - Market Place Drive NW
Apply on company website