DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Parkridge Medical Center Chattanooga, TN Phlebotomist
Shift Details: Full Time | Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 7:30pm | Every other Weekend 12:00pm - 8pm Parkridge Medical Center, a 275 bed facility, has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area's most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. Submit your application now and help us raise the bar in patient care!Job Responsibilities:
- Collects blood samples ensuring proper patient identification and labeling of samples.
- Follows hospital policies and procedures for transporting/delivering samples to laboratory.
- Maintains strict quality control for procedures.
- May perform special tests such as clotting time, bleeding time and glucose tolerance tests and report test results.
- Maintains records of tests performed and blood samples taken.
- Maintains needed equipment and supplies.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
HCA TriStar Division offers you a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement. Some of our benefits offered include:
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Newly Extended Family Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Formal phlebotomy training and experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website