Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN ED you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parkridge Medical Center which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Parkridge Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Parkridge Medical Center!Job Summary and Qualifications
Registered nurses provide and coordinate care for patients. The Registered nurse is responsible for collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to provide physical and psychological support to patients and their families. Daily responsibilities of the Registered nurse include but are not limited to: assessments and reassessments, developing individualized plans of care, medication administration, documentation, education, proper maintenance of equipment, and communication of patient needs.
What you will do in this role:
You will monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions while maintaining accurate and detailed records
You will order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
You will promote hospital customer service initiatives.
You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
What qualifications you will need:
Current RN licensure by TN Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state
Current BLS from the American Heart Association
ACLS and PALS within 1 year of employment
CPI within 6 months of employment
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Parkridge Medical Center is a 270+ bed hospital. We are near downtown Chattanooga. We feature comprehensive diagnostic, medical, and surgical services. These services include cardiovascular surgery and cancer treatment. These services include intensive care, orthopedic and spine surgery, and rehabilitation. The facility includes a state of the art neurosurgery program. Patients also have access to OB-GYN services. Patients have access to a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. They also have access to (NICU) and behavioral health treatment centers for children and adults."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN ED opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website