Easy Apply - email@example.com
Total Compensation Package Includes:
- $7000 Sign-On Bonus
- Vacation Plus 7 Additional Paid Days Off
- No Touch Freight/Local Toyota Routes.
- HOME DAILY – Work Life Balance!
- RRSP: 5% Matching on 4% Contribution
- Immediate Benefits -80% Coverage with No Out Of Pocket Expenses
- Guaranteed Hours and You Are Paid Weekly
- Paid Medical and License Renewals
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- $175 Boot Allowance
- Unlimited Driver Referral Incentive Bonuses
- Dedicated Accounts
- Superior Equipment and a Well Maintained Fleet
- Perfect Attendance Awards
-At least 23 years of age
-Class AZ license required
-1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
-3 years CVOR/Abstract record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
-Reliable and customer oriented
-Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
-Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- Walking, Standing, and Sitting. The ability to utilize stairs to climb into tractor cabs.
- Lifting up to 3.0kg maximum
- Bending and twisting of wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Use of hands to grip and pinch. Use of arms to push and push while walking.
- This role has exposure to diesel and gasoline fuel, as well as exposure to vibration in the vehicle.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Apply on company website