Penske is looking for a skilled tax professional to join our fast-paced, in-house tax team. As a member of the team you will serve as the primary technical resource for the U.S. international tax function.
Positive work environment
We provide a team atmosphere and a balanced workload, where continued technical training is a priority. Our cloud-based technology solutions provide for a flexible approach to office and remote work opportunities. This position is a combination of remote and in office work.
What you'll be doing
- Review and preparation of international tax forms (forms 1118, 5471, 8865 etc.), review of foreign tax credit computations (GILTI, FDII, BEAT, Subpart F, etc.) and the reporting of foreign source income and expense.
- Prepare or review monthly and quarterly US tax accounting, reporting and compliance for Penske's international operations
- Research international tax matters and regulation, provide planning strategies to management
- Assist in any income tax compliance audits
- Oversight and management of tax staff, contributing to their technical skills and professional development
- Coordinate and review transfer pricing methodologies and documentation
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of experience in public accounting, a large international corporation, or a combination of both
- Experience working on U.S. international tax compliance
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently at many levels at the organization
- High attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and demonstrated initiative
You might also have
- CPA and/or Master's Degree in Taxation
Penske Transportation Solutions is a $9B joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co. Ltd. We offer commercial and consumer truck rentals, full-service leasing, contract maintenance, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. We are a global provider of logistics, transportation and distribution services, and have established ourselves throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia to better meet the logistics needs of customers with dynamic global supply chains.
Apply on company website