The Manager-Market Entry Strategy will work directly with the VP-Market Entry Strategy and various others including Marketing, Finance, Facilities, Real Estate, and Field Operations to develop and support new approaches to geographic market entry and to service delivery. This may include using data to identify market opportunities; understanding, developing, and leveraging new methods of service delivery; and/or adding information and perspective in support of the capital allocation process. This role will manage the operationalization of several concepts including shop-in-a-box and strategic colocation, and will work closely with multiple departments to refine, centralize, and support the NFJ process.
• Manage NFJ process across multiple departments including Field Operations, Facilities, Real Estate, and Finance. Participate actively in annual capital planning process.
• Coordinate closely with PFM, Sales-Onsite, and Field Operations, including field launch teams, to support new market entry and solution deployment. This includes product and market evaluation, site search, early analysis, pro forma review, deployment plan, etc.
• Coordinate closely with Market Insights to identify new markets and to build a consistent, scalable, and data-driven approach to new market entry.
• Facilitate relationships with key strategic partners that can be used for market entry (mobile, colocation, base for RAV, etc.).
• Other projects and tasks as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Six Sigma Blackbelt, Project Management Prof. (PMP), Agile, Pragmatic, etc. preferred
• 5 years of product line, operations, and/or department management experience
• 5 years of project management, analytics, and/or financial planning analysis experience
• Project management
• Financial management (P&L)
• Ability to lead teams
• Ability to analyze data
• Ability to deliver executive presentations
• Business planning skills
• Strong communication skills
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing:
Penske Truck Leasing is a Penske Transportation Solutions company headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske Truck Leasing operates and maintains an extensive fleet of vehicles and serves customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.pensketruckleasing.com to learn more.
Apply on company website