We Are Hiring: * Physician - Family Medicine (Waukesha Moreland Blvd)
Begin your story with ProHealth Medical Group. Enjoy our video series on why you should choose to #BeginYourStory as a Physician with ProHealth Care.
For more than a century, ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas – providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. We strive to continuously improve our community's health and well-being by combining skill, compassion and innovation. All members of our team – whether clinical or non-clinical – have a direct impact on the delivering on our brand promise “The Way You Should Be Treated”. Employees in our corporate departments are a vital part of our overall success and in turn indirectly help us provide exceptional patient care.
- Exciting culture with growth opportunities and new facilities
- A team-oriented work environment in which -
- Opinions are respected, and
- Teamwork is valued
- Leading-edge opportunities to learn and grow
- Highly competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package
Schedule Details: First ShiftWhat You Will Do:
A Physician at ProHealth Care is responsible for examining and treating general patient base to ensure proper injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene. Requests necessary tests, follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
ProHealth Care Physicians Are:
- M.D. or D.O. graduates
- Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome, but not required
- Licensed by the state medical board
- Highly collaborative, and enjoy leading care teams with a patient-centric orientation
- Able to deliver high quality primary care, which includes being available to patients and addressing their medical and social needs
- Driven to care for those with comorbid conditions, the elderly and/or medically underserved
- Passionate about their work and energized by being part of a fast-growing organization *CA #LI-MO
Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website