PMA Consultants is a national program management/construction management consulting firm consistently achieving top rankings in Engineering News-Record (ENR). With a portfolio of projects that span the globe, we specialize in project and program management with subspecialties in owner's representative, project controls, project scheduling, risk management, claims avoidance, and other fields! We are recognized for our leadership and subject matter expertise across a variety of industries and for helping owners deliver successful projects.
PMA has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to manage a portfolio of large value construction projects with a heavy emphasis on electrical/mechanical components in high tech. Responsibilities include overall engineering, procurement and construction management and coordination of activities such as design reviews, cost analysis, change order reviews, schedule development, schedule maintenance, and progress reporting, site activities coordination, following up on action items, attending meetings with the client and generating meeting minutes, assisting project staff (consultants and client personnel), developing and preparing weekly progress reports to management team, presentations, weekly field reporting and documentation of daily activities, coordination of OAC meetings as needed, and performing other duties required to support the client. This is a full-time role and this person may need to visit different construction sites.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or related field required.
- In-depth understanding of MEP (Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing) systems preferred.
- 6-10 years of related experience working as part of a project team on design and/or construction projects required.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety culture required.
- Experience in project design and construction elements strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with presenting work product and facilitating work sessions preferred.
- Experience in collaborating on project issues and working independently with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Primavera P6 or similar software preferred.
PMA offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, life, disability, and professional development reimbursement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or sex (i.e., pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression); disability; national origin; or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. Qualified female and minority applicants are encouraged to apply.
EOE including persons with disabilities and veterans.
VEVRAA federal contractor.
Apply on company website