Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryReceives, schedules, coordinates and dispatches request for services and performs patient registration functions. May control distribution of ambulance equipment and medications at shift change.
- Verifies Operational Readiness of Crews 15%
- Accepts Calls Requesting Medical Transportation Services. 10%
- Promptly Dispatches Calls and Tracks Unit Movements. 10%
- Coordinate the Delivery of Service in a Safe, Courteous and Efficient Manner. 15%
- Obtains and Documents Patient Information Necessary for Appropriate Utilization of Resources and Reimbursement. 15%
- Prepare Written Documentation in a Complete, Timely and Accurate Manner. 15%
- Function at a High Level of Efficiency. 10%
- Demonstrate Skill Proficiency on an Annual Basis. 5%
- Attends Staff Meetings/Complies with Employee Health Requirements/Completes Mandatory Employee Training Programs. 5%
High School diploma or equivalent
1 year experience in a healthcare setting and/or emergency services dispatch
Work ShiftVariable (United States of America)
LocationOconee Medical Campus
Facility1024 Prisma Health EMS
Department10247256 Ambulance Services
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website