ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Schedule: a combination of 8 hr and 12 hour shifts. every other week end and rotating hoidays
Full Time Benefits
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides basic patient care working under the direction of the registered.
The primary responsibilities of the C.N.A. in this role include:
- Communicate changes in patient situations/conditions that would require notification to the RN. This Performs efficient and effective patient bedside handoffs at shift change using SBAR communication methodologies to communicate patient care activities
- Assists with patient activities as delegated by the RN including activities of daily living (i.e. dressing, ambulating, toileting, eating, grooming, oral care and bathing.)
- Follows wound and skin care protocols to prevent skin breakdown and development of pressure ulcers. Observes and reports the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdowns to the RN and assists in carrying out plans to decrease pressure and skin breakdowns such as frequent repositioning
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current AHA Basic Life Support Certification, or certified upon hire
- Active/expired Certified Nursing Assistant on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry
- Prior experience as a C.N.A. is preferred
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website