ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Care Medical Associates clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Hours: Primary work hours will be 8:30pm-5am or 11:30pm-8am. Flexibility to work 2 hours before and after shift if needed is required.
Every other weekend at least three holidays per year required.
Coordinate customer requests for service and other duties to include: Log all calls , dispatch requests to appropriate staff, generate reports, verify completion of requests and miscellaneous secretarial duties as assigned. Delegate work and montior EPIC and staff work flows. Train staff as needed and cover assignements as needed. Must have basic computer skills including Word and Excel and be able to move from task to task with ease and adjust daily work loads to meet the needs of the customers. Must be able to adapt to change and do so professionally and respectfully.
• Assures turnaround time of assigned work area is maintained within established standards at all times.
• Reports workflow, system, and efficiency problems, with a suggested plan of corrective action, to department leadership on a timely basis, to keep leaders informed and if there is a need for additional support for resolution.
• Provides support to staff in completing backlogs.
• Serves as a resource for staff when other department leadership is not present.
• Provides ongoing guidance and support necessary for personnel to achieve their optimal level of work performance and job satisfaction.
• Assures team members are following policies, procedures, and work rules and reports non-compliance and/or performance concerns to department leadership.
• Communicates errors and educates staff to improve efficiency, quality, and productivity.
• Assists with department orientation and training of new staff members and provides ongoing education to team members, as needed.
• Performs duties in an independent manner with little to no direct supervision, consistently demonstrating “needs no reminders” attitude after directions are explained, recognizes customer needs and takes initiative to complete necessary tasks.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on company website