Account Executive Leader
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!About the Team
We've grown our Customer Experience Account Executive team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics XM Platform and CX Solutions. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an extraordinary leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated, and love challenges. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. Our team is goal-oriented, works hard, and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through our client's success.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team of 8-10 quota-carrying Account Executives
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development.
- Recruit, retain, and nurture your team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and strong performance history.
- Provide skill training and mentoring on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, juggling multiple relationships with internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout at all levels of an organization.
- Display a systemic approach to handling meaningful contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in building win-based proposals and pricing.
- You are an accomplished winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Individual experience in B2B sales with a complex product and sales process
- At least 3 years leading a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for SaaS experience)
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex and creative contract negotiations
- Preferred experience using MEDDIC sales processes
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website