Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
As an Enterprise Account Executive - Employee Experience Specialist, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics EX solutions. Our most successful sales professionals have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The Enterprise Account Executive - EX Specialist is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients. They build deep subject expertise and are passionate about helping HR leaders to close experience gaps within their organisations.Where you will have an impact:
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Work alongside XM Enterprise Account Managers to bring the combined Employee and Customer Experience to life and identify joint opportunities
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to Human Resources executives across your defined customer base
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from events and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Significant experience selling SaaS solutions preferably to C level Human Resources executives and experience in discussing strategic HR issues at CHRO and HR Director level
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Hunter mentality and strong work ethic
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond.
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- Ideally Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
Apply on company website