The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Position:
As Enterprise Sales Manager - Benelux, you will have the opportunity to drive the next phase of Qualtrics' growth. This is a key role for Qualtrics in Northern Europe and will be responsible for growing our presence in Benelux largest organisations with a focus on existing and new accounts.
Where you will have an impact:
- Manage and grow a team of Enterprise Account Executives based in The Netherlands & Belgium
- Ensure positive collaboration with key functional areas in country (Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, Legal etc)
- Serve as executive sponsor for key accounts, events and press in the region
- Connect and develop professional relationships and existing clients and prospects throughout organisational levels
- Display a systemic approach to managing contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Strong communication skills, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it's delivered, and it's perception
- Demonstrate experience successfully managing through change in a fast-growing environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively managing a business
What you will need:
- Strong background! Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Experience managing an enterprise level sales team to achieve great results
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is preferred
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- Significant experience and strong track record of individual Enterprise level sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Record of over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Understanding of working on complex contract negotiations
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status. Qualtrics will provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities where appropriate.
Apply on company website