Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!The Challenge
As a Senior Privacy and Compliance Program Manager in the Information Security organization, you will define and drive cross-Engineering and cross-company processes and operating models to help us deliver software in the most effective way possible to meet privacy and compliance requirements. You'll regularly interact with teams and leaders across Qualtrics, including members of the Legal team, to understand their needs and design solutions with Engineering (Internal and External Facing). You will create reporting mechanisms, streamline internal processes, and drive operational improvements to meet privacy and compliance requirements. You'll design ways to help our Engineering team scale through automating requirements, provide visibility to the leaders and drive clarity to the rest of the organization. And you'll constantly be looking for new challenges that the organization faces and solving them through process or tooling.Expectations for Success
This highly visible role will interface frequently with leaders and individual contributors across Qualtrics. The required candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical partners including executive staff. This person will define processes and bring structure where there is none, to enable our Engineering teams (internally and externally) to accelerate delivery as we grow. This person will look ahead and proactively identify organizational bottlenecks, and put plans in place before they impact the team. They will have a track record of influencing without authority, dealing with ambiguity, and balancing competing goals and objectives from multiple organizations in order to find common value for each group.Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field such as Business, Operations, Computer Science or other STEM field
- 3+ years of program or project management experience, especially related to software development
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication for all levels of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed requirements, and delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs
- Demonstrated ability to drive to clarity and collaborative results in ambiguous situation
- Familiarity with legal / regulatory compliance (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, etc.)
- PMP, PgMP, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM Certification
- Familiarity with security frameworks and standards (e.g., ISO 27001/27018, FedRAMP, HIPAA, etc.)
- Work/life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices' design, aiming at cultivating creativity - from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics' success, which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Apply on company website