DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.Redmond Regional is hiring a Fulltime Registered Nurse (RN) for Our Cardiac Telemetry Unit Day shift. 7a-7p, rotating weekends. Now is the time to apply online and join our fantastic team! The Registered Nurse will deliver nursing care to all patients, responsibilities including:
- Assessing patient needs
- Planning, delivering and coordinating care
- Reassessing/evaluating care
- Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all Actions.
- Demonstrating excellent customer service
What we offer:
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Graduate of accredited Nursing Program
- Previous acute bedside experience
- Telemetry experience preferred
- Cardiac Care experience preferred
- BLS certification at employment or within one month of employment
- Critical Care Course with passing score of 80% or higher at time of employment or within 18 months of employment
- *If CCRN is current, you are exempt from Critical Care Course.
- Current GA or Compact State RN license
Apply on company website