DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division Clinical Education team. A team that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar Division we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Participates in the development, coordination, and management of facilitating, conducting, and evaluating competency.
- You identify learning needs of staff and assesses practice gaps, comparing competencies to actual practice. Plans educational content with learner engagement.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Education Market Director to review outcomes data to evaluate and refine competency management activities.
- You have the opportunity to designs and identify educational activities to address practice gaps for identified target audiences, including licensed and non-licensed healthcare personnel, in alignment with HCA and division clinical education request and development processes.
- You will develop activities to achieve specific outcomes related to identified deficits or opportunities for improvement in knowledge, skill and practice. Plans educational content delivery that encourages learner engagement.
- Utilizes the educational process to improve professional practice and promote safe, compassionate, quality patient care.
- You will participate in the development, coordination, managing, facilitating, conducting, and evaluating of onboarding and orientation programs for nursing and other healthcare personnel.
- You provide orientation/onboarding programs to promote employee retention.
- You will conduct orientation in a manner that facilitates a positive learning environment. Incorporates organizational values/culture into the orientation process.
- Serves as a role model for organizational and personal commitment to new employee success.
- BSN, Healthcare Administration or Education - Required
- Master's degree in Nursing Education- Preferred
- 3 Years Clinical Education experience - Preferred
- 5 Years experience in acute care hospital setting - Required
- Currently licensed as appropriate to education in the state in which he or she practices - Required
- BLS - Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website